74 Elias Lane, West Tisbury, MA 02575
Arriving at Vineyard Haven (by ferry):
- All cars exit boat and drive out of lot and turn left.
- Go immediately into the far right lane.
- At Five Corners intersection (stop sign), turn right and get into left lane going up the hill.
- Stay on this road (State Road) up the hill, passing Main Street (on your right), and continue on State Road, entering town of West Tisbury for approximately 3 miles.
- You will come to an intersection/fork in the road – State Road continues to the right, Old County Road is to the left. There are yellow poles/median guides on the road – Turn left onto Old County Road.
- Stay on Old County Road for about 3.5 miles. When you pass the West Tisbury School on right, you have a mile to go.
- Turn left at The Granary Gallery – it is a red barn on the corner of the road – art gallery and antique shop with sculptures on the lawn. Continue straight back a very short way and you will come directly onto a dirt road.
- This is Elias Lane. Proceed about three tenths of a mile. Count six buildings on your left: a barn, a house, another house, a tennis court, then three more houses and you have come to The Broad Meadow B & B.
- There is a sign: Potts #74 – Turn in and park in the driveway.
Arriving at Oak Bluffs (by ferry):
Leaving the ferry, proceed straight and continue going straight out of town towards Vineyard Haven.
The Oak Bluffs harbor will be on your right. Stay straight, the road becomes New York Avenue.
Stay on this road continuing as it curves several times for a short distance – you will pass the Martha’s Vineyard Hospital on your left.
You are now on Beach Road. Continue over drawbridge and straight until you come to the Five Corners intersection in Vineyard Haven. Continue straight through intersection and proceed with directions above from Vineyard Haven ferry arrival starting at #4.