508-693-3591 | email@example.com
Rates (per diem) for 2016
(We are year round! Please see below for January-March rates.)
March 25 – April 28 $185
April 29 – May 26 $195
Spring Special: Stay any four nights March 25 through May 26th and the fourth night is $40 off!
May 27 – June 26 | $205
June 27 – July 31| $230
August 1 – September 1 | $265
Late Summer – Mid Autumn (Labor Day Weekend – Columbus Day Weekend)
September 2 – October 10 (Columbus Day) |$215
Autumn Specials: Stay any four week nights (Monday-Thursday) Sept 5 – Oct 28th and the fourth night is $40 off!
October 11 – October 30: $195
October 31 – December 18 | $180
Late Autumn Special: Stay any three or four nights (including weekends), October 31 – December 18th and the third or fourth night is $30 off!
Winter 2016 (short, quiet, cozy)
January – March 24th| $165
- The Broad Meadow is a NON-SMOKING property – NO smoking in or on the premises.
- 2 night minimum stay – for one night stay, a surcharge of $50 will apply.
- Children are welcome (up to two) Surcharge per diem: $25 for one, $35 for two; for one additional adult $60 per diem (We have a futon which will sleep one or two)
- Cash, Visa or MasterCard
- Deposit of one night required at time of reservation for a one to three day stay.
- Deposit of two nights required at time of reservation for a four-five night stay; three night deposit for a one week stay.
Cancellation policy: We are a very small inn and when you book, we consider it a commitment, as we then are turning away other requests to keep the room for you. Because of the difficulty of getting ferry reservations at the last minute, especially on weekends in season, your cancellation can mean that we will be unable to re-rent the B&B for that time.
- For cancellations up to one month before arrival, if we are able to rebook the room for your reservation period, your deposit will be returned less a $50 fee.
- If we are unable to rebook the room for the entire reservation period, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Cancellations less than one month before arrival will result in full charge for entire length of stay planned. If room is able to be re-booked, your deposit will be returned less a $100 cancellation fee.
This cancellation policy does not apply to acts of nature such as boats not running. We also are sensitive to cancellations that result from genuine emergencies and would, if possible, issue a credit for a different time to book. We are a friendly, welcoming bed & breakfast and rarely, in our five years, have we had to enforce this uncomfortable policy.