508-693-3591 | email@example.com
Rates (per diem)
2013 Season Specials listed below!
Full week stay any time of year discounted at 10%
April – May 23 | $150
Spring Special: Stay any three or four nights through May 23rd and the third or fourth night is $125!
Memorial Day Weekend: May 24th - June 30th | $180
Early Summer Special: Stay any four nights, May 27 - June 27 and the fourth night is $150!
July | $185
July Special: Stay any four week nights Mon-Thurs, July 8th – July 25th and the fourth night is $155!
August – Labor Day, Sept 2nd | $195
September 3rd – October 14th (Columbus Day) | $180
Autumn Special: Stay any four nights Sept 3rd-Oct 14th and the fourth night is $150!
October 15th – October 31st: $160
November – December 20th | $135
Late Autumn Special: Stay any three or four nights, October 15th – December 20th and take $25 off the third or fourth night.
Winter (short, quiet, cozy)
January – March| $115
- The Broad Meadow is a NON-SMOKING property – NO smoking in or on the premises.
- 2 night minimum stay – for One Night Stay, a surcharge of $35 will apply.
- Children are welcome (up to two) Surcharge per diem: $25 (We have a futon which will sleep one or two)
- Cash, Visa or Mastercard
- Check accepted for deposits ONLY
- Deposit of one night required at time of reservation for a one to three day stay.
- Deposit of two nights required at time of reservation for a four night to one week stay.
- For cancellation up to one month in advance, guest will be charged a $35 fee for one-two night reservation; $50 fee for canceling a reservation for three nights.
- One full night’s rate will be charged for cancellation on reservations for four nights or longer.
- Cancellations less than one month to 72 hours ahead: Charge is one-two full night’s rate depending on length of reservation. If room is able to be re-booked, a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: Cancellations made within 72 hours or less of reservation will result in FULL charge for entire length of stay planned. If room is able to be re-booked, a $50 cancellation fee will apply.